After creating your codes, you can save your HTML document so that you can view or work on it later.
1. On the Menu Bar, click File and click Save or Save As.
2. On the Save As dialog box, type your file name in the File name box.
3. When saving, always change the file and type to All Files and use .html or .htm file extension.
4. Click Save.
Viewing an HTML Page
You can now view your HTML document on your web browser.
1. Launch any Web browser.
2. On the Menu Bar, click File and click Open File.
3. On the Open dialog box, click browse.
4. Look for the folder or drive where HTML file was saved and click the file.
5. Click Open and on the Open dialog box click OK.